Thursday 9 June 2011

Survive Any Disaster Without Leaving Home

Here's what's happening: With the threats of terrorist attack, natural disaster, economic collapse, or a pandemic, you need to have a survival plan in place quickly that is inexpensive and doesn't depend on relocating or you being around as a leader.

We're living in crazy times and...
Honestly, I don't know who's in worse shape, people in denial, or preppers who have lots of supplies and training, but their plan is just floating around in their head and isn't based on reality.

Here's the thing.  Back in 2008, I had lots of training and supplies but a simplistic plan in my head that had no chance of working in the real world.  I worried EVERY TIME I went out of town that "it" would happen when I wasn't at home to protect my family.  I found out that I wasn't alone.  As I talked to other people about their plans, they ALL depend on everyone being home when "it" happens.  They depend on perfect timing, easy travel, and just don't have a chance of working in a real disaster.

Most Survival Plans Are A Joke.

There are a TON of survival books, websites, and "experts" out there that have terrific information, but people make the mistake of thinking that reading a book means you've got a workable plan.  In addition, all of them miss one of the seven key factors for helping you create the perfect survival plan.

The Perfect Survival Plan should be....

      Cheap...Survival is NOT a luxury reserved for the rich.
      Fast To Start Putting Into Place Without a Ton Of Required Training/Classes/Supplies.
     Compatible with Your Current Living Situation.
      Easily Usable By Your Family If You Can't Lead Them.
      Adaptable In Case You Miss Your Window To Relocate
      Sustainable If The Emergency Is Long Term
      Reversible If You Jump The Gun.
      Written Down, So You Aren't Relying On Memory When You're Operating Under Stress and Without Sleep.

Does this sound right to you?
How is your current survival plan stacking up?

Plus, your survival plan should work in real life situations, including:

You're 1,000 miles away on a business trip when "it" happens.
Your kids are on a school trip when it's time to bug out.
Traveling by car is not an option.
One of your family is injured and can't travel.
You have a baby or have to take care of an elderly parent when "it" happens.
The emergency build-up is gradual and there's no clear signal.

This is one of the ugly realities of our situation today...

Most families won't leave urban areas in time because
they can't afford leaving early and being wrong.

Why?  Because it means abandoning your house, friends, job, and sometimes even family.

If you leave and you are too early, can you get your job back?
(Be thankful you didn't bug-out in April 2009 for the Flu "Pandemic")

If you leave too early & can't pay your mortgage, will your bank understand?

If you leave too early, can't you hear the laughter of your friends when you come back 1, 2, or 3 months later?

But if you try to leave too late, you may have to travel light or not be able to travel at all:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



What I learned is how simple it is to fix even the worst of plans, or create one from scratch.  Out of necessity, I got in touch with my military, Survival Evasion Resistance & Escape (SERE), Law Enforcement/SWAT, "private contractor", and Pentagon friends, as well as a geneticist who specializes in viruses/pandemics and a bio-weapons expert to pick their brains about their survival plans and to get help fixing mine.
The insider knowledge they shared with me was AWESOME!  I didn't need half of the stuff I had, and the things I was missing were inexpensive and useful regardless of whether or not I ever actually had to survive a disaster.

To top it off, I'd been confusing "survival" with "primitive living", which are two completely different skill sets.  I pity the fool who decides to grind wheat and bake bread 21 days into an urban survival situation.  That smell will draw the "zombies" in from blocks away and hunger will be the least of his problems!

The biggest part that they helped me with wasn't "stuff".  Most of them thought that fancy survival "stuff" was just a crutch to compensate for a lack of a solid plan.  I realized they were right.  Don't you agree?

They showed me how to ruthlessly go through my plan, find the vulnerabilities, and fix them through proper planning rather than by throwing money at the problem.  I ended up with a survival plan that was flexible enough to allow for reality and stable enough that my wife could take charge if I was unable to lead our family.

If you're wondering why I am willing to share this system with you, here's the story:

First, As I was going through this process and talking with my civilian friends, they kept "bugging" me to pick my brain on creating THEIR survival plan.  I was the only person they knew who'd gone through the trouble to contact so many experts and create my own logical written survival plan.  I was getting 10-20 emails and calls EVERY DAY on this.  I've got to work to put food on the table and it got to where I couldn't keep being everyone's survival research department.  I quickly realized that I was either going to have to put together a training system to help them or stop answering my phone and email.

Second, I'll be honest with you.  I'm looking out for myself, my friends, and my family.  It sounds a little selfish, but you see, if/when there is a catastrophic event, YOU are either going to be part of the solution or part of the problem.  I'd much rather you follow my program and be an asset to my friends and family than a looter that they have to defend themselves against.

So, after months of brainstorming, more than 30 interviews with numerous experts, masterminding, and testing, I've developed a one of a kind Urban Survival Course that you're going to love as much as the 2,500 like-minded preppers who have gone through it before you...

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons