Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Seven Secrets of Wealth

The Keys To Success

I drifted from failure to failure, always looking for the easy way out. I used to buy all those $20 books on how to make money with get rich quick schemes. Some of those ideas were just dumb.

There was the arbitration business, vinyl repair service, and vending machine route, but nothing worked. But the reason they didn’t work was because I didn’t put in any effort. I didn’t even bother to read the manuals.

I expected fame and fortune were going to drop down out of the sky. It didn’t.

I expected checks were going to magically appear without any effort. They didn’t.

When I realized it would take more than being positive, saying my affirmations and being hopeful, I did indeed put forth what I thought was some sincerely serious effort…yet things still didn’t turn around.

Now please realize, just like you I did not have an overwhelming desire to be a failure, to file bankruptcy, to be evicted, to take all I own to pawnshops and live shamefully broke. There was something missing…
The Simple Path From Failure To Success

The path to the top started with baby steps. I read Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, W. Clement Stone’s Greatest Success Secret, and Norman Vincent Peale’s Power of Positive Thinking. Actually, I didn’t just read them; I devoured them.

No starving man ever appreciated a meal more than I valued these books. All of a sudden, things didn’t seem so bad. After years of stumbling blindly in the dark, I found the path leading to success. Today, as the coach to hundreds in my high priced programs, I shortcut their learning curve.

I began to look at my fumbles and bumbles in a new light — as part of a learning curve which was now accelerating rapidly. I even discovered my impressive strength amidst the failures, which I now aimed squarely at the top. I sharpened my focus and blasted off.
Uncovering Hidden Talents

I took a brutally honest inventory of my skills and started my first moves online. I hit a number of singles waiting for the right pitch to blast it out of the park and when I discovered the futures market, I found my niche.

When I got started online, there were very few trading sites. There were some forums and newsgroups but that was it. Nothing really solid. I began studying the market and following the trends. Soon, I caught the rhythm of the futures market and understood the direction of the market.

So many people clamored for my scoop on the futures market, I was forced to throw up my first sites. Then I began emailing my suggested trades and began to build a following. My daily trades were outperforming expensive high paid services when out of the blue, fortune smiled on me. A subscriber wanted to pay me five thousand dollars to teach him my trading methodology. Instead, I started a paid subscription service and charged $350 a month. Within days, I had over one hundred paid subscribers and I making great profits.

My first ebook,Rapid Fire Swing trading sold more than I imagined in the first fifty days. Rave reviews poured in:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons