Thursday 9 June 2011

Hard hitting Divorce Tactics for Women and Men

I know what you are going through... I have been through two insane divorces. In the process I lost BOTH of my homes and 3 kids! I paid "Extortion-like" legal fees in the amount of $86,490.47 for results that at times made it seem like my attorney worked for my ex. I spent hundreds of hours in anguish, lost way too many nights of sleep and shed untold thousands of tears just trying to be a parent. At times it seemed as though it could NOT GET ANY WORSE... and then IT WOULD! I know what a woman or a man can do to their ex in a divorce to maximize their success and to minimize their heartache, loss and feelings of failure!

Since 1986, as a Divorce Coach with Bay Area Divorce Coach, I have helped THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND MEN, MOM'S AND DAD'S, PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, with all aspects of their divorce struggles. And the statistics on Divorce are STAGGERING! I found that THE SOONER IN THEIR DIVORCE OR PRE-DIVORCE THAT I WORKED WITH SOMEONE - THE BETTER THEIR OUTCOME! TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

Right now you live in fear with so much at stake and so much to loose. You trust no one, and it's crazy to think that all your friends and family, with all their good intentions (IF they already know about your divorce plans) are still powerless to give you the hard cold TRUTHS that you need the most right now! Their advice, although well intentioned, IS WAY TOO EMOTIONAL to be of any use! PLEASE give me just a few hours of your time, right now, and I PROMISE YOU I will give you VITAL DIRECTIONS and PROVEN TACTICS, that will help you SAVE YOUR KIDS, SAVE YOUR HOME, and help STEM THE TIDE on the FINACIAL BLEEDING I know you are suffering from.
With our Economy in a Shambles, Foreclosures at Record Highs, Unemployment hovering around 10% NATIONALLY, and Higher in most metropolitan areas, it is not surprising that DIVORCE FILINGS are on the RISE.

While the PRESSURE can seem insurmountable, and the prospects of a WIN/WIN Outcome bleak, I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIVORCE FROM THIS MOMENT ON. I understand your desires for this to all stop, for things to get better, and I can also tell you that if you CHOOSE NOT TO ACT, to take a wait and see approach to your divorce, secretly praying it will just get better or go away all on it's own... YOU ARE MISTAKEN!

IF you were hoping for some HARD HITTING, NO B/S, TRIED AND PROVEN DIVORCE TACTICS that have worked for others in their divorces, then you have come to the right place. Let me congratulate you on finding my book - "DIVORCE TACTICS TO WIN".

I was not always smiling as in the picture of me above, but I can tell you if you read my book you will smile again soon! I promise.
Unlike other books written on Divorce, "DIVORCE TACTICS TO WIN" will focus on the KEY CRITICAL ELEMENTS OF DIVORCE that will reap the greatest rewards for you as you battle your EX  through the courts and attorneys:

Stealthy Must-Do's BEFORE YOU TELL ANYONE about your DIVORCE PLANS. (Pg. 12)
How to PREVENT YOUR SPOUSE from getting the best attorneys. (Pg. 28)
The ONE SIMPLE TACTIC that can give you the upper hand in a RESTRAINING ORDER. THIS ONE TACTIC I HAVE BEEN TOLD IS THE BEST ADVICE ANYONE CAN GET IN THEIR DIVORCE! (Pg. 20-21)
MUST HAVE devices that will allow you to DOCUMENT AND RECORD everything you know is happening, for PROOF that you are NOT LOOSING YOUR MIND!!! (Pg. 23-24)
WHAT ACTIONS to take if your SPOUSE HAS READ MY BOOK FIRST.
The SIMPLE TACTIC to maintain control of your ATTORNEY AND HIS SPENDING HABITS. (Pg. 27)
Secrets to HELP KEEP YOUR HOME and YOUR CHILDREN, and to live in PEACE! (Pg. 44-45)
What ONE SIMPLE REQUEST to make of your attorney if THEY BEGIN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. (Pg. 28-29)
If you have children, what you need to spend MOST OF YOUR TIME PREPARING FOR IN COURT. (Pg. 36-37)
If you already lost, or are losing now, what to do to come back and WIN. (Pg. 49-50)

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons