Wednesday 15 June 2011

Cover Software Pro Ebook Ecover Generator

You'll never again have to settle for cheesy graphics created by all those wimpy ebook cover programs.

Never again will you have to shell out big bucks for real, professional quality ecovers.

In fact, you'll never have to pay another dime.

Armed with this powerful tool, you'll be free to create an unlimited amount of totally custom, drop-dead gorgeous ecovers for ebooks, software boxes, ezines, CD's, special reports, spiral notebooks, credit cards, membership cards, newsletters, and more!

If you have Adobe Photoshop version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer, this is probably the single, most important discovery you'll come across all year. If you don't have Adobe's top selling software yet, buy it. You'll thank me for this shortly...

Are you still with me? I thought so...

Now think about this for just a minute.

Not only are you going to save hundreds and hundreds of dollars each year by making your own professional covers, but you can also start your very own cover creation business. In case you fell off the map for the last few years, the ecover creation business is extremely profitable.

eBook cover designers charge anywhere from $100-$200 per cover. Just think, if you only sell one cover this software will be paid for.

Here are just a few examples of covers that were created with this powerful software:
“So Jason, why are you letting
the cat out of the bag?”

Obviously I could keep this a secret. I could easily use this software to run a profitable $100,000+ a year business creating ecovers for other people but I just don't have the time.

I have far too many projects going on to spend my time creating ebook and software covers for other people. Although it pays very, very well...I simply can't find the time to relax now as it is.

Rather than continue to keep this a secret, I have decided to share it with a few other people like you. It is the ultimate win-win situation. I make a couple extra bucks sharing this secret with you, and you in turn can use this software to make killer ecovers!

My decision to do this however has not been an easy one.

Many cover designers have threatened me with all sorts of crazy things if I continue to make this software available to other people.

You know what though? I really don't care.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons