Wednesday 15 June 2011

Mastering Freestyle Technique

If you have watched Michael Phelps at the Olympic games and wondered how you can learn smooth and fast freestyle, you need to look no further.

I'm going to show you the step-by-step formula to swimming efficient freestyle, in less time than you ever thought possible.

I want you to imagine a scene.

You're standing at the end of the pool, feeling your toes curled over the edge. You're about to dive in. It's only a training session but you know everyone is watching, waiting to size you up.

"I bet you're no good," you imagine them saying.

Their judging eyes peer across at you. You can feel your heart pounding against your chest.

Butterflies appear in your stomach as you push off the wall, entering the water.

"Why is this so hard?" you scream from inside. "It looks so easy, but nothing seems to improve my technique or make me any faster!"

You promised yourself you'd do something about it.

"But what?" you remind yourself.

Nothing has worked so far.

You've tried the local stroke correction group. The teacher could barely swim himself!

You've hunted around the internet for answers, but nothing could put the puzzle pieces together.

"There's got to be an answer out there!"

Luckily, there is a solution.
What 9 Out Of 10 Swim Coaches Won't Tell You

Hi, I'm Brenton Ford and I'm an Australian National swim coach.

You don't know me because I've kept my training secrets strictly 'under the radar' for the past few years. It's only since winning the national titles that I've been forced to go public.

I'm going to let you in on a dirty little secret of the swimming world.

Less than 1 in 10 coaches know how to teach swimming from scratch, and they're afraid to admit it (I was one of them!).

And most elite coaches can only help 'good' swimmers make minor adjustments (and improve only tenths of a second).

Ask them to help an everyday lap swimmer burn 5 seconds from a 100 meters and they'll run in the opposite direction.

It's not their fault, they've never been taught how to teach swimmers correctly.

As a two-time national championship winning coach, I can tell I didn't always know how to teach freestyle.

In the beginning, most of my swimmers had the coordination of a kangaroo in the water.

They'd tire easily. Choke on water. Even get frustrated with their lack of progress.

This is when I decided to find out how elite swimmers learn freestyle.
WARNING: Do Not Show This Program To Your Competition

The secrets to developing perfect technique were not easy to uncover.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Luckily I had connection.

My good friend and Australian team swimmer, Sam Ashby.

Using his network of Olympic swimmers and coaches, I managed to extract the steps to swimming perfect freestyle technique. One drill at a time.

I tested the program on my own swimmers first.

The results knocked me out of my chair.

"44 strokes per lap down to 32!" I'd never heard anything like it.

"What about your times?" I asked. "Are they any different?"

"I had a hard time getting under 45 seconds for a lap. Now I can do 35 seconds without even kicking."

This was silly!

"Are they having me on?" I wondered.

I counted their strokes and timed each of them to double check they were telling the truth.

Sure enough, they were telling the truth. We were on to something.

Times were dropping like world records after the Speedo Lazer suits were invented.

Swimmers were now conserving energy as they swam.

They were no longer sucking in water each breath.

Instead they were relaxed.Confident. Comfortable.

They swum with smooth even strokes that resembled the techniques of elite swimmers.

I wondered "Why has this not been released to the public before?".

We were fixing chronic issues with swimmers technique such as:

Dropped elbow in the arm recovery

Choking on water after each breath

'Fishtailing' like a zig-zagging snake

Weak kick that triathletes constantly battle with

Sinking feet which act like an anchor on your body

Wide and inefficient 'S' shaped pulling

Lack of rotation from the hips and shoulders

Struggling to breathe after a few laps

Slipping through the pull and not 'catching' the water

Instead the program was showing amazing results. I was seeing traits which I'd only ever seen in 'I-train-4-hours-a-day' swimmers.

Have a relaxed arm in the recovery and conserve energy rather than expend it

Breath comfortably so that you're never gasping for air again

Swim straight and avoid 'fishtailing' to wipe off seconds from swimming side-to-side

Kick so that your moving forward and can easily pick up the pace whenever you choose

Swim so 'high' in the water your body creates almost no resistance

Get back to basics and discover the correct way your pull should feel underwater so you won't be guessing if you're doing it the right way

Rotate easily from your hips to your shoulders and move through the water efficiently

Swim for hours by making one small change in your stroke (no more stopping at the end of each lap necessary!)

Grab the water and move through it easily and get rid of feeling like you're slipping with each pull through.

Feel confident in the water and never be swam over the top of again

See a change in your physique (flatter stomachs here we come!) and stand more upright now you'll be using the correct muscles in your swimming

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons