Tuesday 31 May 2011

Weight Loss Workouts

You’re tired of the weight loss game and you’re done wasting your time spending hours in the gym working out!

You’re fed up with seeing your weight yo-yo up and down, and jumping from one “fad” diet to another…with nothing more to show than frustration and a sense of despair.

But most importantly, you’re tired of not feeling good about yourself because of the way you look and feel. You know you that the REAL you is somewhere inside but you just don’t know how to bring it out! You can’t get out of your rut.

But, thankfully, that’s all about to change. Just keep reading and I’ll show you how.

Before we get to that though, wouldn’t you agree that you’ve had a tough time losing weight and improving your fitness because, amongst other things, you have had no one to motivate, coach, and push you through your workouts?

And maybe, just maybe… you’ve struggled because you haven’t worked out consistently or because you’ve been doing the same boring workouts over and over that have done nothing other than lead to a big fat plateau, making it even tougher for you to lose weight?

Am I close?

Well, if so, then I’m about to make you a very happy (and fit) person - finally!

My name is Yuri Elkaim and over the past 12 years I’ve helped thousands of people just like you lose weight fast and get in the best shape of their life!

Believe me, I know what you’re going through. You’re not alone. In fact, as unique as you are, there are millions of people all around the world that are in the same boat as you.

What boat is that?

I’m talking about people who want to lose weight and get fit but can’t seem to do so.

Just like them, you haven’t lost weight and skyrocketed your fitness for one (or more) of the following reasons:




You don't have enough time to workout

You lack the motivation to workout

It's too expensive to hire a trainer

You don't know how to workout properly

You repeat the same workout(s) over and over again

You haven't seen results – your clothes still don’t fit and the scale hasn’t budged – and thus you've given up

You are not consistent with your workouts,

You feel intimated by or don’t feel like wasting hours in a sweat-filled gym surrounded by “meatheads” who are hogging all the equipment and grunting every time they lift a weight.

Now, these are just a few of many possible reasons that are probably holding you hostage from the body you deserve.

How do I know this?

Well, as I said earlier….

I’ve been doing this for over 12 years now and I’ve helped more than 24,000 people (from all walks of life) all around the world. I'm a certified kinesiologist, registered holistic nutritionist, and the strength & conditioning coach for the men's soccer program at the University of Toronto. I also played professional soccer for 3 years before which I graduated with a high honours degree in Physical Education & Health from the University of Toronto.

To put my knowledge into practice I immediately began training clients in just my 1st year of University and for more than a decade thereafter.

Needless to say, after a while, similar patterns in human behaviour resurface over and over again. We are all human after all. That's how I know what I know.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons