Thursday 26 May 2011

How To Slash Your Home Power Bills

It's true, you are aren't you?

You're working hard for a paycheck that's never quite enough... and all the time these huge organizations are chipping away at it - asking you for just a little more each time.

It's frustrating.

I mean, think about it...

... these guys can just ask for more money whenever they feel like it... and then they get it.

Can you imagine going to your boss and demanding a raise every few months?

First you'd get laughed at... but if you carried on, you'd probably find yourself out of a job.

Not too cool... especially when the big power companies get to do exactly that, whenever they want...

Only difference is, guys like us have no choice but to pay them.

And that's not all...

Get Ready For A Terrifying  Fact...

Are you ready?

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Well get this...

Over 95% of our power comes from these guys. That's why they feel like they can push you around. Truth is, they can push you around.

I mean, think about it - what else are you going to do?

Refuse to pay?

Get sued?

Disconnect the power and live by candle light?

Of course not.

None of those things are even remotely practical.

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel... because a year ago I was right there, where you are now.

It all started when I lost my job last year. And believe me, it's not like I did something wrong - I just got laid off.

It came without any warning at all...

I was shift supervisor at a local metal plant. Things gradually got slower and slower... people were already talking about a recession, but this was before it was really in the news.

Anyway, one day I get called into the boss's office - and he tells me I'm out.

Gone, just like that. Along with 249 of my work buddies.

Man, can you imagine how tough it is to find a new job when 249 other guys with the same skills and experience are applying for the exact same jobs as you?

And Then It Started...

The bills started mounting up. At first I was just late paying a few... but before long I was totally behind.

And then the final notices started coming...

Have you ever been late with your bills? If so, you'll know how heartless these people can be.

I begged and pleaded with them for extensions, I explained that I'd lost my job and everything, but they just didn't care.

Sure, they were polite enough to me on the phone.

But those notices kept on coming...

... and all the while, my debt with them is mounting.

I won't lie to you, it was about the most stressful time of my life.

I felt like the world was closing in on me - literally like the walls were squeezing me tight, and I was struggling to breathe...

But then one day it just changed... a tiny ray of sunshine broke through the clouds, and it showed me exactly what I needed to do.

How A Late Library Book Turned Everything Around...

It may sound silly, but while I was laid off, I started visiting the library.

To be honest, I'm a busy guy - some people may like being out of work, but not me. I get antsy. I like to have stuff to do.

So I started strolling down to my local library each afternoon.

One day I stumbled across an old book in the overdue pile. I mean, this thing was all scuffed and dirty... looked like it was about 25 years old.

It was about solar power, and building solar panels.

Now, I'm not a nerd, or even remotely interested in science - but the book claimed it could help me reduce my monthly bills through using solar power...

... I may not be that interested in science, but I'm certainly interested in saving money - especially when I've got no job or means of earning.

So I checked the book out, and took it home.

And within 2 days I had a working solar panel. Believe me, nobody was more surprised than me when I tested it with a light bulb, and saw a faint glow...

I was blown away, so I expanded.

And within a month, my house was powered by nothing but renewable energy.

And it's been that way for almost a year now...

And let me tell you, my friends and family are fascinated... I mean, who doesn't want to save thousands of dollars a year?

So I showed a few of them how to do the same... and that got me thinking - if all these people in my family have gotten so much out of this, maybe I should show some other people too.

Now, I'm not exactly the kind of guy who's going to be teaching an evening class about this stuff, so I decided to write it down.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons