Saturday 30 April 2011

Sell Your Own Brand Products On eBay

Let me be Frank with you. I'm not going to go on about how you can make lots of money with eBay and the internet without doing any work. I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not going to tell you how you can make lots of money selling on eBay, without actually showing you step-by-step what you should be doing to develop a real internet business and, I'm not going to tell you a bunch of re-hashed garbage that floods the internet every day.

The truth is..

IF, You Want To Ramp-Up Your eBay Sales
Whilst Building A REAL Business Selling The
Best Products On eBay, Then Read On..
Here's why..




(What you are about to read, is a true story..)

Seven years ago I was barely surviving. I devoted 6 years of my life working for a PLC corporation that started off as a 'family business’ who claimed to 'take care of it’s employees'. In that time I was promoted 6 times but then things changed. Lay off's became routine. After withstanding no less than nine rounds of redundancies and drowning under the workload passed onto the 'hard workers' it became more than a joke.

-It was the final straw and I volunteered for redundancy. Only to receive a mere pittance compensation for my 6 years of life commitment.

As a consequence I had no income, my friends were too busy with their lives to notice and I had bills and a mortgage just like everybody else that I simply couldn’t afford to pay..

..I had hit Rock Bottom!

But that was then and this is Now!

I'm not going to go on about how easy it was to become dept free, have PLENTY of available cash in my bank account every month and live happily without the constant weight of credit card bills pilling up on my shoulders and without returning to what I would call -  'slave labour' working for the man..

Because it wasn't easy!

But what I CAN tell you is this..

For the last several years internet marketers and so called ‘eBay Guru’s’ have told you how easy it is to sell on eBay and get a flood of people paying you every month for your products. But there are just a few problems with that...
What they probably didn’t tell you OR show you is..

-Where will you get the products with the best profit margins to sell on eBay?
-How will you get people to buy, and find your products in the masses of
  competition out there?
-How will you chose the best products to sell on eBay instead of wasting time
  with dud’s?
-How will you keep your customers coming back to buy from you instead of
  someone else?
-How will you know which is the best niche to chose from the thousands of
  choices out there?
-How will you stop other sellers undercutting you and stealing your sales?
-What will you do to expand and grow your business onto the wider internet -
  and join the big boys?
-How will you manage your inventory, packing, shipping, customer service
  and everything that goes along with building a business with eBay?

It's one thing being told what you have to do, but it's a whole different animal when you have to do it for yourself. If you've never been shown step-by-step what to do and how to do it, you'll probably be left scratching your head thinking what the heck will you do next?

One thing I learned during the 7 years it took me to develop a system that works! IS..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons