Saturday 30 April 2011

1 Hour A Day $4,000/Mnth

First things first. My name is Sherry Han, I'm a 21 year old College student, and for almost two years now  I've been keeping a very lucrative secret all to myself.

A secret that has my friends jealous and leaves my professors in confused awe.

You see, I make a lot more money than my friends, and I spend a lot less time doing "work" than anyone I know.

Now I know there are a lot of claims to this sort of thing online all over the place, so right away allow me to prove myself so you can trust every word I'm about to tell you.

 Those "Guru's" Can Shove It!



You know who I'm talking about. The "guru's" of making money online who sell the same regurgitated stuff over and over again trying to squeeze every penny possible out of everyone.

Now, I feel I do have to say that not every "guru" does this, (some are actually very honorable,) but for the most part, it is an unfortunate cycle of the same product over and over again with a new name... and it was never really any good in the first place!

This is why you shudder at the thought of yet another guru telling you how easily they made $90,000 in a week, or how much they spent on yet another car they don't even need, with the intent of doing nothing more than "buttering you up" for another easy, overhyped sale off you.




"The Real World..."

I'm willing to bet that you are still struggling to make your first $1,000 online.. you feel like nothing is working and you've tried everything... you're feeling hopeless, have information overload, and may be close to throwing in the towel. (All this despite buying all those fancy "guru" products that promise the world.)

The sad truth is that about 95% of people trying to make money online never make anything! (That figure is based off my experience and the common acceptance, not an actual study.)

On top of all this overhyped, embarrassing garbage, you're just tired of listening to "gurus" say how simple everything is. Sure, it may be easy for them, but when you read their "secrets", you can't help but feel that a critical link is missing.

All of this just makes you want to pull out your hair in frustration and disappointment!

You see, "gurus" have three things you don't... experience, connections and time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons