Tuesday 26 April 2011

Guide To Chocolate Business Success

7 Reasons Why You Should Start A Chocolate Making Business Right Now:

      You can start making chocolate from home immediately - it's LOW-RISK and LOW-COST
      Making chocolate taps into your CREATIVITY
      You have HIGH PROFIT MARGINS when you sell home made chocolate
      NO FORMAL DEGREE or certification is required
      Be your OWN BOSS  and work your OWN HOURS
      This is a business that is filled with sheer JOY and FUN
      Earn EXTRA MONEY for your family and give them the life that they deserve.




It's Time To Begin Enjoying Every Moment Of Your Life and
Reap The Rewards Of Running Your Very Own Business!
Hi, this is Nicole Brooks.  I am so glad you found my site because I'm writing to you today from the heart, directly and honestly, about how to turn your love of chocolate into a home based business that could give you financial independence and control over your life and your future.

This might be the most important letter you'll ever read because you're about to discover how to make great chocolate and then be given the tools to make money from your passion.
As you've probably figured out , I LOVE chocolate! I've always been fascinated by the chocolate making process as well (of COURSE) the flavours and textures that make up the luscious experience that is EATING chocolate!

Not long ago, I met Thomas, a Gourmet Chocolatier while having dinner with friends.  We got talking about his love of creating beautiful chocolate (and my love of eating it).  During our conversation he told me he'd spent thousands on business courses and business advice, yet when it came time to making these changes to his business, he found that he still had no REAL idea of where to actually start.  He felt disappointed in the amount of money that he'd spent and felt even worse that his business was struggling to survive.    Chocolate business

I felt so bad for Thomas.  His passion for fine chocolate was huge, yet he had no business knowledge and his fantastic business was suffering because he wasn't prepared with the simple and effective business tools he needed for success.

As luck would have it, I do know quite a bit about business success, so I offered to help Thomas out.  Whilst helping him, I was able to create a clear road map of success that any owner of a chocolate making business must have to turn this creative artform into an income generating machine. You can start your very own business from home, part time, and for near next to no financial outlay...the secrets that I share are tactics that you don't need to throw money at - you just need to be out there and ahead of the crowd!

And if you don't know how to make chocolate, I've got that covered too! In fact, my system will show you how to create great chocolate, how to prepare to sell your chocolate and how to get it selling like HOTCAKES.
 




So who am I and where do I get my knowledge from?
Hard Work, Mistakes, Study And Success From My Last 11 Years
Through the many years of owning businesses, I've made a huge investment in my sales and marketing education...well over $100,000 worth.  I would spend hours in my car listening to all my sales CDs.  I would attend expensive seminars and take detailed notes and listen to every word.

Then, I Experimented On My Own Business!
I applied everything I learnt from this education into MY OWN businesses.  Some things worked really well, others just hurt the business or were just a waste of time and money.  Most importantly though, I attempted everything!

Through 11 Years Of Experimentation With Business And Marketing Systems I Made Some Crucial Discoveries
The first thing I discovered was that across all types of business there are certain rules to sales and marketing that are essential to success in business, no matter what product or service you are selling.

Then I discovered that the majority of business owners just NEVER seem to get these rules.....they break them all the time and are then just bound to fail.  So many of these business people end up losing huge amounts of money by either doing the wrong things or just doing nothing at all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons