Tuesday 26 April 2011

Proven Internet Marketing Blueprint - 31 Days

What I am about to reveal is the facts and reality of internet marketing, and what it's really going to take to crack the internet marketing code, and the answer may shock you.


If you're anything like me, you have bought so many books, you're eyes are sweating from digging into the pages of information in search of a hidden jewel, or golden nugget of information that would finally spill out wealth like a shattered piƱata.





You've probably spent money you didn't recoup, have a whole slew of products unused or unsold, joined affiliate programs and sold nothing, tried Adwords and spent a fortune, tried Adsense, Joint Ventures, MLM, network marketing, and despite the fact that everyone else around you seems to be getting rich - your bank seems to be hemorrhaging money faster than you can find a way to slow it down, let alone finally reverse the flow.


You've probably come into this industry from the dream that the automatic money you would earn, would give you the lifestyle you wanted. 


You're possibly in search of the holy grail - freedom to do what you want, when you want, the way you want, and have money coming in automatically while you sleep. 

Rebel Newbie Breaks the Silence and Reveals the
Truth about Internet Marketing

Did you know 92% of Internet Marketers don't make it.

But do you know why?





When I started in internet marketing, although I was an entrepreneur with the supposed freedom of being my own boss, I got to the point where I was working far too hard and I could never see an exit strategy where I would finally reach that stage where I could increase my wealth by decreasing the amount I worked... until I saw what benefits were being reaped from the internet.


I quickly discovered 2 things when I started in this field;
           1 -  What you don't know, you don't know, and

           2 - My way had proven to be the slow way, and I was done taking the path of most resistance  (like walking through cement in bare feet)


So what was I to do?  I quickly sketched during a lunch break at the World Internet Summit, before I chose a place to start, what my goals were, and what did I need most today, right now.


The internet newbies around me were seasoned veterans of attending internet marketing shows, and buying stuff, yet they still hadn't made enough to pay for the products and mentoring they were buying, let alone quit their day job!


At that moment, I knew I needed a mentor.  So I chose 2, spent almost $8000, had my husband question me deeply when I came back from my 'exploratory trip into internet marketing' and then dropped a bigger bomb that 7 days from now, I was flying to Atlanta to get 3 days of training from a mentor I had purchased.  My husband saw this as a temporary loss of my sanity.

But what if you could build your life exactly how you wanted, despite anything you are told?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons