Saturday 24 December 2011

Why Bodybuilders Hate Turbulence Training

Bodybuilders are not a fan of Turbulence Training. I don't know why, but for some reason getting a workout done in less than 45 minutes really ticks them off.

I remember when I first tried out the Turbulence Training 2K3
workout from my TT for Fat Loss manual. It was in the dark and grungy downstairs weight room of System Fitness in the High Park area of Toronto - maybe you've even been there.

Anyways, that gym is full of bodybuilders. And hey, I have nothing against them, but they always gave me a hard time when I went in there and finished my supersets and entire workout so fast they didn't even have time to finish training their biceps.

Perhaps you know how long and slow those bodybuilder isolation workouts are...well no one has time for those anymore.

But the bodybuilders would sit there with their weight belts on
(why did they need a weight belt to do chest exercises?),
sweatsuits, clown pants, and bloated bellies and just stare while I went through my workout and they talked for 5 minutes between sets.

But I still had a lot of fun doing the TT 2K3 workouts back then,
way back in the winter of 2003. It truly is one of my favorite
workouts - and it is one of the TT workouts that gets the most
positive feedback from TT clients.

You'll get an arm pump just as good as any bodybuilding lunk who spends THREE times as long doing all his isolation exercises. But you'll get the extra benefits of working your abs and boosting your metabolism with the total body exercises in the TT 2K3 program.

So don't believe the bodybuilders when they say you have to train a separate body part each day...because that doesn't work for people who live in the real world and have real commitments but still want to burn body fat and build muscle.

Go in there, and show them just how fast you can get a great workout with the TT2K3 workout from the Turbulence Training manual.

PS - Turbulence Training Beats Bodybuilding Programs for Men & Women

"I have been in love with Turbulence Training ever since I started. I am 6'3", 28/M and my starting weight/body fat% was 208 pounds and 18.4% body fat. The mix of weight training with the high intensity intervals is the perfect fitness program. I really didn't believe it would be difficult until I started it. WOW what a burn!! I have finished the TT2K3 and 2K4. In these 5 months, I have upped my dumbell press weight 30 lbs from using 60s to 75s. I can't wait to start TT2K5 next week and see where I can get my bench up to. After 22 weeks of TT, I am now down to 190 lbs and 10.8% body fat."
Nick Walters, New York, NY

"I've done just about everything from Turbo Jam, P90X, to trying to piece together my own workout, but didn't get the results I've seen with Turbulence Training. My problem has always been my legs. No matter what I tried I have never been able to reduce the size of my thighs. I've tried the numerous leg routines featured in countless women's fitness magazines, but nothing worked. But with Turbulence Training I began to notice that my thighs looked smoother and more toned. Even my calf muscles were a lot more shapely. And I started seeing these changes about three weeks into the program. And I got these result without killing myself. The workouts are efficient and
a lot of fun. I recommend this program to any woman who is
struggling to lose that stubborn lower body fat. It is truly a
godsend. A heartfelt thank you."
Andrea Dunham

"Been using TT 4 years, love the newsletters. I use the 2K3 all thetime, started off with the original ages ago. I lost 35 pounds in around 2 years & i'm 38 years old!"
Michael Walker

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons