Saturday 24 December 2011

 Online Article Spinner for Free: A Review of Content Professor

Body: Being an amateur on the website content business, I have always aimed for high quality original articles, making sure that information will be solidly presented in an orderly, detailed manner using words that will cater to the specific searches of internet users. In turn, I have also been in a vast search for software made to tailor my needs. I am pretty certain you too, have the same qualifications as I do. I want, first and foremost, a free article spinner software, or if not, something that will give me best value for my money. It should aid me in establishing original content with ease; it should make me able to reproduce my articles in bulk while still maintaining my unique content. Most of all, the outputs should be as humanly understandable and coherent as possible. Simple requirements these may seem, but most web based article spinner software I have tried come with a certain fee, and even if they are affordable, they do not give the output I have always wanted to achieve.
Was my search futile? No. After a tedious search, I finally came across a free web based article spinner software available online, that was able to meet my expectations. You heard it right, an online article spinner software application… for free! For those of you experiencing the same problems as I have, Content Professor might be your ultimate solution.
I have tried it out and was satisfied with the results. The user-friendly interface speaks of how efficient your future transactions will be. Basically, its simple, Windows-based form is composed of drop-down menus and tabs that you can access through clicks or a couple of keyboard shortcuts. Your work will start when you open your article on the main tab, highlight phrases or words, and a drop down menu is generated with the common terms with which you can replace those highlighted words with. I was happy with how vast the program’s thesaurus is, which they claim, is taken from the wide array of people-created articles from the Web. The ease of doing word replacements is great, as it allows you to perform nesting, or grouping of synonymous words with curly brackets and color-coding to be replaced on future article spinning purposes.
You can also add frequently-used terms on your favorite list, which is made available with few more clicks. The uniqueness percentage and word count on the upper right part of the interface is highly useful, so you won’t be distracted with your work. The quality of the duplicated articles with original content is far more understandable than the outputs of the other free article spinner software I have tried. Still, be reminded that spun articles are still highly dependent of how coherent your source article is. What impressed me most is the program’s feature of bulk saving the duplicated articles in a zip file and making one spun article ready for further processing. It cuts off the hassle of zipping things up, which saves time. Lastly, I should reiterate this. It is an online application, implying that there’s no need for purchases, compatibility or installation. It is free of charge!

Be included in its roster of satisfied customers! Say goodbye to brain drains and time wasted for restating articles. Make more profit with lesser stress! Try Content Professor now, and be wowed with how efficient your future article productions will be.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons